Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Iformation received from our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest application, generic comment system, WordPress stats, mailing list, Google Analytics, geolocation.
Use of Your Information
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. IMB Programme takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In aggregated form for business purposes. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as business with have a relationship with or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. For personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if IMB Programme is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Imb-programme.com may contain links to other sites or may frame material from other sites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under our control. The IMB Programme has not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof.
Effective and last updated: Ljubljana, 1st of January 2018.